- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4."But Tom interrupted her by shifting heavily in his chair"
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you
touch? Nothing ):
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Listening to Mrs. Orman explain blogger.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? Mean Girls (:
- Without looking, guess what time it is. 8:30?
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:24
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The heating ducts? & Students talking to Mrs. Orman
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Like half an hour ago, walking into the school
- Did you dream last night? I don't really remember..
- Do you remember your dreams? Normally(:
- When did you last laugh?When I poured Sunny D into cereal this morning.. I was kind of out of it.
- Do you remember why / at what?I just answered that (;
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? All kinds of Hunger Games posters, Mrs. Orman is obsessed :P
- Seen anything weird lately? Sunny D in cereal?
- What do you think of this quiz? I found it, and needed something
- What is the last film you saw? Mean Girls(:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you
live? London, England. Or anywhere in the UK. (:
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you
buy? A house? A pool full of pudding? Who knowss.
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I'm Belgian, Native American, and Mexican. But extremely pale skinned.. Don't ask.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless
of guilt or politics, what would you do? I'd cure malaria
- Do you like to dance? Who doesn't?(:
- Would you ever consider living abroad? I'd love to.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? A Heartland Math Rig
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Cody (:
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?A south park studio avatar, which isn't uploading.
- Last time you swam in a pool? Last summer?
- Type of music you like most? Old time-ish music. Wonderwall, for example. (:
- Type of music you dislike most? Overly obnoxious hard core metal.
- Are you listening to music right now? I wish ):
- What color is your bedroom carpet? White, which is bad for a teenager.
- If you could change something about your home, without
worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Built in pool (:
- What was the last thing you bought?Dinner, last night
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? I have a moped. Does that count?
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sky diving- Yes(: Bungee Jumping- Unlikely.
- Do you have a garden? Yepp.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yeah(:
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in
the morning? My boyfriend. (;
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would
it be? Marilyn Monroe, granting she was still alive.
- Who sent the last text message you received? Cody, I believe.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Express, Hot Topic, or Body Central.
- What time is bed time? I tend to fall asleep before eleven.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes, I have.(:
- How many tattoos do you have? None, yet.
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting
- What did you do for your last birthday? Movies, Starbucks, and mall with the best friends.
- Do you carry a donor card? No?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Myself, but I guess my Dad?
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full(: (Or all the way full, half-air half-water (; )
- What's the farthest-away place you've been? Flo- Rida
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don't eat tomatoes, they're not my thing.
- Have you ever won a trophy? Hasn't everyone?
- Are you a good cook? Pretty good(:
- Do you know how to pump your own gas? Mmhmm.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or
currently alive), who would it be? Marilyn Monroe.(:
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? No, the pleasures of public school. (:
- Do you touch-type? What?
- What's under your bed? A storage chest(:
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe, depending on the circumstance.
- Think fast, what do you like right now? Chocolate(:
- Where were you on Valentine's day? Valentine's day hasn't come yet, but I know who I'll be with (;
- What time do you get up? Seven-ish.
- What was the name of your first pet? Molly & Maggie (:
- Who is the second to last person to call you? My father.
- Is there anything going on this weekend? Dance, then Kali's, then date (:
- How are you feeling right now? Dreary.
- What do you think about the most? School ):
- What time do you get up in the morning? Seven-ish
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you
wait to tell
- Who would you tell first? Probably my parents, since it would technically be illegal for me to win the lottery.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two
- Do you sing in the shower? Nope, I do sing in the car though.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?I do believe I already answered this..
- What do you do most when you are bored? Listen to music(:
- What do you do for a living? Student.
- Do you love your job? Does anyone?
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A political analyzer.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? The one I just said..
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? I do believe they proved the egg came first, right?
- How many keys on your key ring? I don't.
- Where would you retire to? Texas, or California.
- What kind of car do you drive? A Toyota. (:
- What are your best physical features? My eyes?
- What are your best characteristics? Intelligence, and I'm a good listener.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where
would you go? Europe.
- What kind of books do you like to read? Any and all. (:
- Where would you want to retire to? Didn't you just ask me this..? -.-
- What is your favorite time of the day? Early morning, or about 11 o'clock a.m.
- Where did you grow up? Right here.
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? The same house.
- What are you reading now? The Great Gatsby
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person by farr.(:
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope.
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yeah?
- Do you have pets? Three(:
- How many rings before you answer the phone? Two-ish
- What is your best childhood memory? Getting a puppy. (:
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in
your life? I don't have a job.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? I'm getting a puppy(:
- What is most important in life? Being happy.
- What Inspires You? Strong people.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
We are blogging, we we are blogging..
Posted by Unknown at 9:19 AM