Monday, February 13, 2012

Love, love, got to have something to keep us together♥

    I have always thought Valentine's Day is really cute, even if I don't have someone to spend it with. I love the flowers, the chocolates, and just the feeling of love that goes on all day. A lot of times people get things even if they don't have a special someone. When I was little I LOVED handing out valentines at school.
    I love when people give original, cute gifts, though. Today, Valentine's Day has gotten really commercial, where people are buying each other iPhones and laptops. Valentine's Day is about chocolates, flowers, and love. Maybe I'm just old fashioned. 
   All in all, I love Valentine's Day. I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, though, so maybe I'm a little biased. (:
                                                                                                               ✌♥☺--
                                                              Mackenzie (: