1. Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games: She stays strong for her family by providing food and money. She won the Hunger Games and does other admirable things in later books.
2. Alice Cullen in Twilight Saga: Alice always looks out for Bella and the other Cullens and does what is best for everyone.
3. Ronnie in The Last Song: Ronnie gets past her and her dad's conflicts and tries to make his last summer the best.
4. Savannah in Dear John: Savannah works with kids who have mental disabilities. She loves with all her heart and she's a very compassionate person.
5. Aria in Pretty Little Liars: She has to go without the one she loves and get harassed by her past and a secret stalker, yet she still stays strong for her friends.