Monday, March 5, 2012

My top five favorite female fictional characters (No certain order):

1.) Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games): She is pretty much always there for her family. She will pretty much do anything to keep her family safe, even if it puts her in a lot of danger. She proves to us, that anything is possible if you believe.

2.) Allie (The Notebook): The Notebook is definitely one of my favorite books, and I just enjoy reading about this character. No matter what others think, she follows her heart.

3.) Jamie (A Walk to Remember): She keeps on going with her life, although she knows that she doesn't have much time to live. She is thinking more optimistic, rather than thinking, Well I don't have much time left, so I'll just sit around, there's no point to life anymore.

4.) Rue (The Hunger Games): She is independent, and even though she is young she takes care of her family.

5.) Savannah (Dear John): She is a very strong women