Monday, March 5, 2012

I can be your hero baby,♥

    For the love of fictional female characters. I've read so many books it's hard to narrow down my top five favorites, but I can sure try :)
        1. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)-- Katniss is so strong, and her character is admirable. She makes mistakes, but then again so does everyone! (:
        2. Ever Bloom (The Immortal Series)-- Ever has many difficulties, and she manages to figure out a way to get through them all. She manages her abilities with great strength, and is really responsible for her actions. 
        3. Skeeter (The Help)-- I love Skeeter because she stands up for what she believes in, even though she is pretty much standing alone. She is brave, and I admire her for that. 
        4. Nancy Drew (The Nancy Drew Series)-- Nancy is really brave, and she loves what she does. Even when she is in danger she keeps her cool, and she doesn't get thrown off course just because something bad happens. She's passionate about what she does, and I love that. (:
        5. Allie (The Notebook)-- I love Allie because even though she gets a little off course, she goes back to Noah (: Even though her parents disapprove she follows her heart. :)


                                                                                                            ✌ ♥☺--
                                                           Mackenzie (: