Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top 5 Picks

1. Veronica “Ronnie” Miller from The Last Song - In this book, Ronnie isn’t very nice to people in the beginning, but throughout the book she gets better. In the beginning when she was acting mean, I liked how she was not afraid to tell anyone how she felt. In this book, she is also very free-spirited. 

 Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games - In this book, I liked how strong of a person Katniss was and how she wasn’t afraid of anything. She is also a very independent person and thinks outside of the box during the book.

 Savannah Curtis from Dear John - In this book, I liked how her personality was very innocent. I also liked how she was always super nice and sweet to everybody. Also, a very smart.

 Bella Swan from Twilight - In this book, I like how Bells is very strong minded. She also is very mature in the book. She doesn’t like looking weak but she is also very quiet.

5. Minny Jackson from The Help - In this book, I like how Minny will speak her mind and never let anybody tear her down. She is very down to earth and strong. I also like how she is really funny too.