Top 5 favorite female characters from literature are:
1. Katniss Everdeen is my favorite. She is from the The Hunger Games. She's the kind of person that is brave, and she goes after what you wants no matter how hard it's going to take.
2. Jamie Sullivan is also one of my favorite. She's from the book A Walk to Remember. Her character is a sweet, young, brave girl. I like how she fights through everything and never fails to find the good in everyone.
3. Alison DiLaurentis is from the book Pretty Little Liars. In these books she's the one of who walks all over people. She shows you that if you want something to be done, then do it yourself. and go after what you want.
4. Anne Frank is from The Diary of Ann Frank. She's a brave young Jew. She was brave and is a role model for anyone who is facing adversity
5. Ronnie Miller is from The Last Song. Her character is portrayed as someone who is rebellious and ungrateful at the beginning. Pretty much the typical teenager. However, she shows you that things change, and people change. She learns to be grateful for what she has and for her family.