1. Allie from The Notebook - She knows what she wants and won't let anyone get in her way. She finds love that some people don't get to experience.
2. Savannah from Dear John - She waits for John to finish his tour on duty and when he reenlists she realizes that waiting even longer would hurt her worse than if she tried to move on. She'll always love him but she was strong enough to make a decision for herself.
3. Ronnie from Last Song - She went through a rough time when her parents got divorced but she didn't really know the real reason. After finding out she stays with her dad and builds a relationship that had been broken for a long time.
4. Katniss from The Hunger Games - To start off she took her little sisters place when she got chosen for the Games. Then she fought all the way to the end and survived. I think she was very courageous and smart throughout the whole series.
5. Denise form The Rescue - She sacrificed everything so her son, Kyle, who had learning disabilities. She wanted him to have the best life he could have and she would do anything to make it happen. Even when she fell in love with Taylor, Kyle always came first.